Renewing with the new automated system:
- Annual membership period: Dec. 1st - Nov. 30th
- Renewing your membership is now online and easier than ever! There is no need to mail a check.
November 1st - The first day of online renewal.
Whenever payment is made, your Active Membership is in effect for the next membership year. You will not receive any more renewal notifications.
- Active members will receive an email with a link to pay their renewal invoice.
- You have the *option* to renew at that time, but you may wait if you wish.
All email reminders are effective only if you have updated to your current email in your profile.
If you have not yet renewed on each of these dates ...
After November 15th
- Each time you visit the NTEA website you will be presented with an option to pay your renewal online.
- 2nd email reminder to renew before your membership expires on Dec. 1st.
- If not yet paid, your membership will automatically lapse. Lapsed members may pay their renewal on the website at any time after Dec. 1st. Lapsed members
- may not register for events with NTEA prices and perks (including the Annual Awards Banquet & Gala)
- are not eligible for points toward year-end awards
- do not appear in the website membership directory
- do not have visibility to members-only pages
- won't receive further renewal notices
NTEA can use your additional support to continue
providing educational and riding opportunities to members!